#MomsCafeBlog is so truly honored by this nomination of the Mystery Blogger Award ! We have been jumping over the moon with excitement since being nominated by the lovely RQUniquely creator of Be Your Own Kind (blog.) This lovely blogger can be found over on her blog site here and also on twitter !
What is the Mystery Blogger Award you say? Who better than to explain its purpose and intent, other than its creator Okoto Enigma of Okoto Enigma’s Blog!
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Once again, I would like to thank RQUniquely for the nomination and viewing #MomsCafeBlog inspiring and motivational. This truly means the world <3.
Following our nomination, we would like to share 3 things about our author/creator & answer a few questions asked:
Three Things About Me, XoBri LeeXo
- I participated in equestrian sports for most of my childhood and still carry my love for horses to this day!
- I am a huge Toni Braxton fan. She’s my fave!
- I don’t know how to contour…no matter how many YT tutorials I’ve watched! Maybe a lovely beauty blogger can teach me 🙂
Q & A:
- What besides blogging are you passionate about? I am very passionate about creating a space for women to feel empowered and for showing my daughter that she can create her own journey/path !
- What message are you attempting to convey to the world through your blog? Mom’s Cafe Blog was created as a space for mothers and women of all walks of life & backgrounds to come together & support one another through our individual journeys.
- What is your super-power? Haha…multi-tasking. #momlife
- Weird Question: If you had the power to morph into any animal, what would it be? Despite my love for horses, I think I would be a lion. They are powerful, tenacious, strong…not to mention beautiful creatures 🙂
- My favorite staple question: Describe yourself in one word and explain your answer. Strong-minded. Ever since a child, I have always been extremely determined on whatever it is I have set my mind to. I believe being strong-minded has carried me throughout my life and has greatly assisted me to not be easily swayed when others said I “can’t”, and situations have told me to “give up.” I press toward the mark…
#MomsCafeBlog, would love to continue recognize and share other inspiring and motivational blogs, so we have nominated these lovely blogs & their creators :
Questions to the lovely Nominees:
- What is one of your biggest life goals ?
- Funny Question: A 7 year old asks you if the tooth fairy is real…how do you answer?
- How do you intend to inspire others daily ? (either through your blog or personal life)
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up ? How close or distant are you from that now?
- Weird Question : Mocha Latte or Iced Coffee?
Congratulations to all of the amazing nominees ! Keep blogging !
Nominees, now it’s your turn to pay it forward! Keep in mind that there is not a time-limit for you to create your post. This was a hard task of just choosing 10 bloggers as I have come across a lot of talented bloggers. I cannot wait to read all of your awesome replies.
The Mystery Blogger Award Rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 10-20 people & notify.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).