Mom’s Cafe Blog has been overwhelmed with joy lately and extremely humbled by all that has happened thus far this year…
To add to the list of the many wonderful things, Mom’s Cafe Blog has been nominated by Stephanie Geary for the Sunshine Blogger Award!! Can you believe it?! She has nominated us in this post:
Thank you so much Steph for thinking of us and sharing our content with your readers and the support you give us on twitter. We truly appreciate you.
You all may check out Writing from the Heart blog posts here!
As a nominee, of course it is our duty to adhere to the Sunshine Blogger rules. The rules of The Sunshine Award are as follows:-
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog
Questions asked by Steph:
1. When did your interest in writing/blogging start? I have had a love for writing since I was a little girl…but I would say I was a bit more shy of my writings then. My interest in blog writing really began recently as i kept feeling the urge to write my thoughts and share with others. I felt if I shared, maybe there would be other people who with similar ideas, inquiries etc…so I began blogging. Since then I have found out that the blogging community is absolutely full of wonderful people and have met quite a few absolute sweethearts!
2. Name the one person you can rely on and trust more than anyone else? This is a no-brainer. My mom. Forever and always ❤
3. What Country were you born in? I was born in the United States.
4. Where did you share your first kiss? Uh…I don’t even remember this. Guess it must have been a frog *shrugs*
5. What was the first ever film you watched at the cinema? The first film I remember seeing in a theatre(cinema) setting, if it counts as a little show named “Lucy”…HBO cartoon series.
6. What was your first album that you purchased? My first album that I purchased myself (non-digital) was the Lemonade Album, AT the Beyonce concert with my best friend. Beyhive much?…Guilty!
7. What type of film genre do you prefer? I prefer action movies! My favorite is the Jason Bourne/Bourne identity trilogy.
8. As a child, who was your best friend? As a child I had a best friend who lived a couple of blocks away from me. We’ll call her T. We were bff’s our entire childhood.
9. Do you believe in the supernatural? Ghosts, etc…?
Uh…I believe in the Holy Ghost.
10. In 10 years, what would you like your life to be like?
In ten years, I see myself as a strong entrepreneur…*gasps* I’ll be doing college prep with my daughter in 10 years!! Do I start crying now? 😭
11. Who is your favourite author?
My favorite author’s always alternate.Currently my fave is James Patterson.
Mom’s Cafe Blog’s Nominees are:
Questions to my nominees:
1. You’re an amazing blogger! What’s your blog niche?
2. Which are your blog goals?
3. Do you have any show you cant stop binge watching ?
4. How did you begin your blog journey and who do you want to reach?
5. If you could choose anywhere in the world to live, where would it be?
6. From your experience blogging so far, what advice can you give bloggers who are just starting out?
7. Do you have any pets?
8. Let’s talk desserts…would you rather pie or cake?
9. What is your favorite charity, if any?
10. Have you made any blogger friends that you’ve met in real life?
11. What would you say is the biggest life goal you have?
Mom’s Cafe Blog would like to congratulate all bloggers nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award. And a special thank you to all of our readers and supporters! ❤