Hey Mom’s ! Christmas is here ! Time for joy, cheer and movie classics!!
There’s nothing wrong with a BIG cup of hot cocoa (Don’t forget the marshmallows!) Grab your kiddies and teach ‘em about what we used to watch this time of year! It is our DUTY to bring the “old school” to the new school & not let our favorite classics die. Pass them on for generations! In this “day and age”, technology makes it even easier! You don’t even have to for your local listings.
Amazon’s Video Store, allows you to download/stream/watch, whenever you choose. If you have Amazon Prime, and may even receive special deals! They’re located in one place so go ahead and binge watch! Here’s a list of my classic holiday movie faves:
- A Charlie Brown’s Christmas
- It’s A Wonderful Life
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
- Home Alone (How did they forget their kid?)
- Home Alone 2: Lost In New York (YUP)
- The Santa Clause
- Miracle on 34th Street
- Jingle All The Way
- Frosty the Snowman
- The Bishop’s Wife
Make watching easier with these amazon products:
- All-New Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote (2017 Edition, Pendant) | Streaming Media Player
- All-New Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, 10.1″ 1080p Full HD Display, 32 GB, Black – with Special Offers
The kids need their own? Check out this lil’ baby for your babies:
(Also pretty good gift idea, if you know what i mean *wink-wink*)
Let us hear your favorites. Share your #MomStory.
Check back to our previous post where we discuss, Holiday Traditions. #Blogmas